Associate Lecturer – Coventry University
I am currently writing a new and very exciting Module: Sales Management for Continuous Improvement.
this is part of the New MA in Advertising & Marketing.
I am leading on the Post Graduate Module: Perspectives in Global Marketing
have recently worked with Coventry on a number of interesting projects including:
- Improving Customer Service for a Middle Eastern Airline
- Fast Fashion Retailing in Belgium
External Supervisor – Warwick University
I am working with Warwick Manufacturing Group as an external supervisor on MSc Projects
Current & Recent Supervision Projects include:
- TRiZ in Business Model Innovation
- The Market for Autonomous vehicles and why Non-Tariff barriers may have an effect.
- Lean Selling in the Pakistan Pharmaceutical Sector
- Servitization in the Global Automotive sector
Associate Lecturer – German Business School – Tunisia
Designing and Delivering the Executive MBA module Sales Management Organisation. The executive students were from diverse sectors including Cement, Logistics, and Pharmaceutical.
Recent & Ongoing Corporate Projects
- Designed & Delivered a 15 Day Training course in Sales Process Improvement and Negotiation Skills to a 40 strong multicultural sales team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Designed and Delivered a New Product Development Process Workshop
- Marketing Consultancy to Pharmaceutical sector
- Delivered multiple sales training courses as an associate